- Red Bordeaux
- White Bordeaux
- Red Burgundy
- White Burgundy
- Red Rhone
- White Rhone
- French Regional
- Vintage Port
- New Zealand
- United States
- South Africa
Taylor Very Old Single Harvest Port 1967
Happy New Year and if, during the next 12 months, you are celebrating 1967 then I am delighted to announce the release of a classic port, which should be shipped in time for events scheduled after mid-March.
Taylor’s extensive cask aged reserves include a collection of very rare and valuable Single Harvest Ports. Not to be confused with Vintage Ports, which age in bottle, VOSH Ports (often referred to as Colheitas) are wines of a single year which have been aged in seasoned oak casks. They display the date of the harvest on the label. These wonderfully mellow, complex wines have been aged to full maturity and are ready to drink when bottled. These are the perfect wines with which to celebrate a 50th anniversary and are presented in attractive wooden gift boxes.
The VOSH 1967 is superb now but it also has plenty of life ahead. It is a Port of exceptional character.
Taylor’s Very Old Single Harvest Port 1967
£125 per bottle in bond (March arrival)
£170 per bottle delivered UK mainland
James Molesworth, 98 Points Wine Spectator “This draws you in, with aromas of warm halva and toasted pistachio giving way to a wide range of buckwheat, toasted sesame, walnut husk, menthol and licorice root notes that refuse to break down in the mouth. Exhibits remarkable length, with ample viscosity matched by steely tension, putting this in rarefied air.”
(photo of VOSH66)
· In Bond price (pre arrival at Seckford ~ available in March 2017) excludes excise duty, onward delivery & VAT. Prevailing rates will be charged at time of clearance from bond.
· Wine kept in storage will be subject to Seckford Wines’ Terms & Conditions of its Customer Storage Service.
· Stock is offered subject to final confirmation – payment with order please.
· Credit cards (VISA/MasterCard) for UK orders will be subject to a 2% handling charge. There is no additional charge for cheque/debit card/bank transfer payments.
· E&OE Seckford Wines (subject to Terms & Conditions) ~ January 2017
Please do contact me to order – thank you very much
with best wishes for 2017
01394 446610 (Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm)