- Red Bordeaux
- White Bordeaux
- Red Burgundy
- White Burgundy
- Red Rhone
- White Rhone
- French Regional
- Vintage Port
- New Zealand
- United States
- South Africa
Fine wine to sell? We are always looking to purchase fine and rare wines.
There are potentially two ways of selling your wine:
- Depending on market conditions and the wine on offer for sale we will be happy to make you a cash offer for your wine.
- We are mostly interested in full cases but will consider loose bottles of especially rare wines.
- Our main areas of interest are classed growth Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne, though will consider fine wines from other regions.
- Immediate payment by cheque or bank transfer upon receipt of wine.
- Depending on the wine we may also propose to sell on your behalf.
- Firstly we agree our selling prices with you, then add the wines to an account in your name here. Once sold we deduct our 10% commission fee, so you net 90% of the sale price. No other charges apply.
- Payments are made 30 days from sale.
- This service also provides you with online portfolio access to view your wines.
- Weekly sales updates are sent to you via email.
For a quote or more information on selling wine to Seckford, please contact:
Julian Downing - email@example.com
Justin Bryant - firstname.lastname@example.org