- Red Bordeaux
- White Bordeaux
- Red Burgundy
- White Burgundy
- Red Rhone
- White Rhone
- French Regional
- Vintage Port
- New Zealand
- United States
- South Africa
Terms & Conditions
E & OE.
Minimum sales: One dozen bottles which may be mixed.
OC = original cases
OWC = original wooden case
DP = offered duty paid
IB = offered in bond - To bring in bond goods to duty paid add duty at the following rates:
Still Wine £22.81, Vintage Port £30.40, Champagne £29.21
- All prices unless otherwise stated are exclusive of duty, VAT & delivery charges. All are offered subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to confirmation of order.
- All wines are subject to remaining unsold and confirmation.
- Any claim for loss or damage must be made in writing within 5 days of receipt of invoice.
- Goods should be received within 30 days of the order being placed unless another date has been agreed or stated. If goods are not received within this deadline, the consumer is entitled to cancel the order and claim a full refund.
Title & Risk
- Title in all goods remains with Seckford Wines Ltd until paid for in full.
- In case any lien is not satisfied within a reasonable time from the date the company gives notice, the goods (or the rights to them) may be sold and the proceeds of sale applied in or towards the satisfaction of every lien held by the company and all proper charges and expenses in relation thereto. If there is a surplus the company will account to the buyer.
- All our wines are checked thoroughly to ensure that provenance and condition is as it reasonably should be.
- We cannot be held responsible for any wine to be found out of condition.
- At our complete discretion we will consider replacement or refund on an individual basis.
- Payment is due on invoice, unless the account is subject to our authorised credit terms.
- For non approved 30 day trade accounts, goods will not be despatched until funds have cleared and payment has been received in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 5% (ex VAT) over bank lending rate.
- A 'cooling off' period allows the consumer to cancel the order, for any reason at any time before delivery and then a further 7 working days after delivery. If they cancel the order, they are entitled to a full refund within 30 days. This is not applicable to our en-primeur offers.
- Please note very carefully that if any wine ordered is not available due to events outside of our control and/or due to the negligence of the producer etc then we will refund in full any monies paid by the client only to the value of amounts paid by the client at the time of ordering.