- Red Bordeaux
- White Bordeaux
- Red Burgundy
- White Burgundy
- Red Rhone
- White Rhone
- French Regional
- Vintage Port
- New Zealand
- United States
- South Africa
Bordeaux 2014 En Primeur
Wine prices will be added below on release; please do advise how often you wish to receive alert notifications – thank you.
Scores and drinking dates supplied by JancisRobinson.com
Bordeaux 2014 (by appellation)
Capbern (no longer -Gasqueton) ~ £110 (JR17 2021-2028)
Ormes de Pez
Clerc Milon ~ £320 (JR16.5+ 2023-2035)
d’Armailhac ~ £230 (JR17 2021-2032)
Duhart Milon ~ £400 (JR17 2023-2035)
Grand Puy Lacoste
Latour (no longer released as a primeur)
Lynch Bages ~ £575 (JR17 2024-2040)
Mouton ~ £1170 per 6 (JR17.5+ 2024-2038)
Beychevelle ~ £415 (JR16.5 2022-2032)
Clos du Marquis
Leoville Las Cases
Palmer £1500 (JR17.5 2023-2040)
Domaine de Chevalier
Mission Haut Brion
Smith Haut Lafitte
Gazin ~ £385 (JR16 2023-2031)
Angelus ~ £1700 (JR16.5+ 2025-2040)
Supplements for other formats: 12 bottle price +£15 for 6 magnums; +£15 for 24 halves; +£75 for 3 double-magnums; +£15 for 12 bottles ordered as 2x6/75cl; +£25 for 24 halves ordered as 2x12/37.5cl
(Please request alternative formats now – however they will be subject to final supply by the Chateau)
- In bond price (shipping to Seckford is anticipated in 2017) excludes the subsequent charges of excise duty, delivery & VAT. Prevailing rates will be charged at time of clearance from bond.
- Please note very carefully that if any wine ordered is not available due to events outside of Seckford’s control and/or due to the negligence of the producer then Seckford will refund in full any monies paid by the client only to the value of amounts paid by the client at the time of ordering.
- Wine kept in storage will be subject to Seckford Wines’ annual Terms & Conditions of its Customer Storage Service.
- Offered subject to final confirmation – payment with order please
- Credit cards (VISA/MasterCard) for UK orders will be subject to a 2% handling charge. There is no additional charge for cheque/debit card/bank transfer payments.
- E&OE Seckford Wines (Terms & Conditions apply).
James Maitland ~ 01394 446610 ~ email@example.com
Charlie Godwin ~ 01394 446643 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org