- Red Bordeaux
- White Bordeaux
- Red Burgundy
- White Burgundy
- Red Rhone
- White Rhone
- French Regional
- Vintage Port
- United States
- South Africa
Delightful Provence Rose ~ fresh & lively
It’s now 25 years since the Burgundy duo of Jacques Seysses (Dujac) and Aubert de Villaine (DRC) went prospecting for vineyards in Provence and discovered Domaine de Triennes (as it was subsequently renamed by them). The Triennes Rosé is made mainly from Cinsault with a little Grenache, Merlot and Syrah. The grapes are harvested at night to keep them as cool as possible and the wine is bottled in the spring to be available for the days ahead.
Triennes Rosé 2014, Provence
£75 per 12 in bond Seckford
= £137.40 incl VAT delivered* UK mainland (£11.45 per bottle)
Pale in colour, Triennes Rosé is a real delight. It has a bouquet of strawberries and white flowers with hints of vanilla. The perfect accompaniment to "lazing on a sunny afternoon" (possibly listening to The Kinks?).
- In Bond price excludes excise duty, onward delivery & VAT. Prevailing rates will be charged at time of clearance from bond.
- The duty-paid delivered* price includes carriage for mainland UK delivery at £18 incl VAT for the first case.
- Wine kept in storage will be subject to Seckford Wines’ Terms & Conditions of its Customer Storage Service.
- Stock is offered subject to final confirmation – payment with order please.
- Credit cards (VISA/MasterCard) for UK orders will be subject to a 2% handling charge. There is no additional charge for cheque/debit card/bank transfer payments.
- E&OE Seckford Wines (Terms & Conditions apply) – June 2015
Please do contact me (or via here) to order – thank you.
01394 446610 (Mon-Fri) 8.30-5.30