This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully as it will help you to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What personal data do we collect?
- Personal data is any information that could be used to identify you in some way. The personal data that we collect from or about you may include the following:
- Your name;
- Your invoice address;
- Your delivery address;
- Your email address;
- Your contact telephone number;
- Your bank details;
- Your purchase history with us.
When do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data in a variety of ways including:
- Personal data that you give us by ordering products, filling in forms on our site or by providing information from telephone / email / face to face discussions.
Use of personal data and legal basis
We use your personal data for a variety of purposes related to the services that we provide. From a legal perspective, there are various justifications for doing so and we have set out an explanation of this below.
How and why we use your personal data
What is our legal justification for processing your personal data
For purposes related to the provision of the services that we offer to you:
To give you access to and use of our web site service enabling you buy and inquire about our products.
Communicating with you in connection with your purchases and inquiries.
We use your data in this way through legitimate interest.
For advertising and marketing purposes:
We do not do any direct marketing. Your information will not be used to sell directly to you unless we have been solicited by you.
We may conduct general marketing to wide populations based on alliances with social media providers. Details used for this type of marketing will have been collected by the social media partner and not by ourselves.
When do we share your personal data
We will never sell your personal data or give it to anyone else.
Transferring your personal data outside of the European economic area (the "EEA")
Your data as processed through the web site will be processed securely on systems within the EEA.
Keeping your personal data safe
We take the security of your personal data very seriously and have put in place technical and organisation measures to help keep it safe from unauthorised access or disclosure as required by law and in accordance with good industry practice. For example, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Retention of your personal data
We'll only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
- Right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data
- You may request the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to access
- You may request of copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to be forgotten (account deletion)
- You may ask us to either permanently delete some personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
- Right to data portability
- You can ask us to have the personal data that you've provided to us provided to you in a structured and commonly-used electronic format.
- Right to complain to the UK regulator
- You also have the right to complain about our use of your personal data. You can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via their website: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling 0303 123 1113.