Selling to us
As one of the UK’s leading fine wine merchants, our experienced team are here to help advise you on your wine collection.
If you are looking to sell, we can offer the following two options, for wines already stored with Seckford or those which are stored with other merchants / facilities.
Depending on market conditions and the wine on offer, we can offer you a price for an outright purchase, with payment by bank transfer upon receipt and inspection here at Seckford.
We are mostly interested in full cases of fine wine but will consider loose bottles of especially rare wines. Our main areas of interest are classed growth Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone and Champagne, though we will consider fine wines from other regions.
We may also offer to broke wines on your behalf, on a 10% commission basis.
• We agree selling prices with you, then offer to our worldwide customer base
• Once sold, we deduct our 10% commission fee, so you net 90% of the sale price e.g. we sell your case for £1,000 and you receive £900
• No other charges apply
• Payments are made 30 days from sale and you are kept up to date on the sale progress
• This service also provides you with online portfolio access to view your wines
• All wines must be here in a Seckford account – we can help arrange this if the wines are currently stored elsewhere
Broking Terms and Conditions
View our broking terms and conditions here
• We can offer competitive cash prices on fine wine
• We can offer to sell wines on your behalf on a 10% commission basis
• We buy and broke wines from your Seckford account or receive in from other merchants/warehouses
• Private collections of fine wine, stored well with excellent provenance, also of interest
• Single bottles not of interest
For a quote, more information on selling your wine or to discuss how we can help sell your wine at the most competitive price, please get in touch with:
Director, Broking & Purchasing